Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conflict between WP File Manager and Blocks

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by umbertoZ 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi, I installed Blocks and WP File Manager on my WordPress. When Blocks is active, WP File Manager doens't work correctly (it doesn't load the file's list, when I deactivate Blocks it works correctly.

cheers

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Umberto,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I did a quick check on my end to try and replicate the issue, however i'm unable to. From your debug information I see that you are running version 1.3.5 of our Blocks plugin.

Can you update to the latest version 1.4 and let me know if the same issue remains?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane, I updated Toolset, but I still have the same issue.

cheers

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Umberto,

Unforuntately i'm not able to replicate the issue locally, so I will need admin access to your site to check to see what exactly happens.

Would you mind allowing me to have access to the site so that I can have a look ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response. Also would I be able to do a bit of testing such as disable plugins and switching the theme etc?

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. WP File Manager has just delivered an update that fixed the issue.

Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.