Skip Navigation

[Closed] Conditional View Issue

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
empty current opening details.jpg

I have a field "Opening Details" that only displays if the value of a previous field "Open during the Coronavirus Epidemic" is set as per the conditions below:

Conditions
Field Open during the Coronavirus Epidemic from Current post is equal to 1.
OR
Field Open during the Coronavirus Epidemic from Current post is equal to 3.
OR
Field Coronavirus Opening Details from Current post is empty .

The issue is sometimes the field "Opening Details" that then displays is empty. I need the above to still work but if the field "Opening Details" is empty for it not to display the block.... basically at the moment the title is displaying even with no content, see attached image....

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that if the Opening Details field is empty - you do not want to display the field label "Current Opening Details"? If yes:
- I would like to know how you setup your field, I mean are you using blocks to display your field and have you added conditional block to display conditional filed? If yes:

I need access details to review your current setup:
Can you please share problem URL and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Conditional View Issue’ is closed to new replies.