Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Conditional Taxonomy view inside

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I want to create a view for custom categories within multiple taxonomies types " or multiple post types " and view custom queries conditionally
I meen if I've books post types & books-cats as taxonomy and a medical as category inside the books-cats taxonomy

Is it possible to view to make the wpv-loop view conditional categories in other pages ?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hi there

This community forum is for questions about the free Types plugin.

Questions about our paid plugins (your question is about Views) should be directed to the Toolset Professional forum, for which you will need a valid Toolset subscription.

If you have bought Toolset but not registered it, please do so, and then re-post your question in the above forum, where you will receive a more prompt reply.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The forum ‘Types Community Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.