Skip Navigation

[Resolved] conditional output type not the same as previous

This support ticket is created 5 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 5 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
WITZ-conditionaldisplay-desiredoutput.png
WITZ-condtionaldisplaycurrent.png

I would like to use conditional outputs to control displaying of duplicate fields. In my example, I want only the first february to show, the second one hidden because it is the same as the first. Once the next month begins, I want a <hr/> line to separate the sections.

The date is a custom field of date and time, just displaying the month.

I uploaded screenshots of the current display and the goal display. Thanks for the help.

Hello,

There isn't such a built-in feature within Toolset, it needs custom codes, for example:
1) You can use CSS codes to hide all items of "month" values
2) Use JS codes to find the first item of "february", and show the "month" value
3) Use JS codes to find the last item of "february", and add the <hr/> line

More help:
hidden link
hidden link
hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.