Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Compatibility problem with Divi FilterGrid

This support ticket is created 4 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by katjaL 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

It seems Toolset Views and Divi FilterGrid don't work together without problems. If I uninstall Toolset Views, Divi FilterGrid works ok, otherwise some of the DFG's don't show.

Hi, I'm not familiar with that plugin but I'll be glad to take a closer look. I did a quick search in the forums and I saw one other post about it: https://toolset.com/forums/topic/can-i-somehow-use-this-with-filtergrid/
However, that post makes it look like the User ended up creating grids with Views instead of filtergrid, or that was the initial recommendation.

Since it's a paid plugin, I will need to use a copy of the plugin to run some tests. Can you post a zip file of the plugin to Dropbox or Drive and provide a download link? All URLs you post are obscured here in the forum. I'll install it locally and try some basic implementations. Is there a specific scenario that fails when Views is active?

Hi Christian, yes I tried couple of years ago (when this site was made) also make the whole view system with Toolset Views, but here the requirement were a bit too hard to achieve with a Toolset view (horizontal button-like taxonomy filters with separate button-like sub-taxonomy filters). So I ended up to use this plugin which did it nicely. Now anyways we probably are moving away from Divi so I'm consulting client if we really want to use this grid plugin anymore. But for this matter I can provide you a dev site where the problem can be investigated tested freely. But perhaps after all we should now wait until tomorrow or so to hear the client's opinion on this?

Sure, I'll stand by for your update. If you're moving away from Divi anyway, there will be no need to dig too deep into the compatibility issue. Let me know.

The client will most likely move away from Divi, so this compatibility problem is not necessary to solve now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.