Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Compatibility issue between Views and Divi

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user's content is showing up blank on the frontend when Views is active.

Solution:

This is an issue that is normally caused by a post being assigned to an empty Content Template.

To use our Content template please take a look at this link below.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
screenshot-1.png
screenshot-2.png

Hi,

I am using Divi on this site. The problem is when Views is activated and I create a Project post (a post type of the Divi theme) and publish it, then the content disappears.

Please see screenshot-1 is what I see when I create in Divi using the Divi Visual Builder. When I publish the project what I see the screenshot-2, it's gone.

But when I deactivate Toolset Views the project post is displayed perfectly OK. I contacted the Divi support team and they say the issue is with Views.

Can you please help?

I had installed the last production version and updated to the laste beta version of Views. But the problem persists.

It's urgent.

Thanks!

Daniel

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

As suspected this issue is cause by having an empty content template assigned to your projects cpt
hidden link

If you wish not to use the content template you can delete it and your projects CPT should return to normal.

Thanks,
Shane

Excellent. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.