Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Columns in users form – cant sen more then one

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Forms are being designed to use fields in columns, but on the front-end the fields are in a list and not in columns.

Solution:
Forms uses Bootstrap for the columns markup. Make sure that Bootstrap is enabled (at Toolset > Settings). If you cannot use Bootstrap (because of a compatibility issue, for example) then you cannot use columns in forms.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by PawelS4412 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author
Columns-in-one-row.png

I am trying to set two or more user fields in one row but even though it is set correctlly in toolset it display one field in one row. Example: hidden link

I expected to see 2 fields in one row. Dont know why it is not working. I also try it in new forms and there it is not working too.
I am sending in attachment column setting screen.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi Pawel

Forms depends on Bootstrap for its layout, and I can see from your front-end link that the site is not using Bootstrap.

Enable Bootstrap at Toolset > Settings, but if this is not possible for some reason then you will need to add your own styling to modify the layout of form elements, the layout set with the drag and drop editor will not be applied.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.