Skip Navigation

[Resolved] CM Tooltip Glossary Plugin

This support ticket is created 7 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Branigan 7 years, 5 months ago.

Author

I'm using the CM Tooltip Glossary plugin on my site. However, the tooltips/glossary definitions are only being picked up in the main loop, and if a glossary definition is used in any of my custom fields set up via Types then it isn't being recognised by the CM Tooltip plugin.

I know this is strictly an issue with a thrird party plugin - however I wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem, and found a solutions?

Any help appreciated.

Further testing has revealed that the glossary tooltips are being picked up if they are used in a WYSIWYG type field but not in the standard "text" field.

Is there a way to run the content filter on these text fields I wonder????

Added this code to my functions.php and all is well with the world:)

add_filter( 'wpcf_fields_value_display', 'apply_the_content' );
function apply_the_content( $value ) {
  return apply_filters( 'the_content', $value );
}
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.