Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Clickable images linked to a custum post type post field url

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 4 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Hi Nigel,

i only want the PDF's to show up on my dutch page but as of now they are only visible on my English product page.
The reason i use toolset is that these pdf's show up dynamically for each product (no need to translate.

if i change the WPML setting on the SGL product template to "Make 'Content Templates' appear as translated" then it still won't show up on my dutch SGL product page (which is translated. Only the PDF code block is not showing in wpml SGL product page.

So how to get the pdf's show up on my dutch sgl product pages ( i don't want to translate the sgl product template page since that is done already on the individual product pages themselves.

The main reason i use toolset is for these dynamic possibilities..

I will ask this question also with WPML since it could be that they still have issues with (some) Gutenberg (code) blocks

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

i don't want to translate the sgl product template

Exactly. So the correct WPML setting for the Content Templates is "Do not make Content Templates translatable".

Hi Nigel,

Did set it to "Do not make Content Templates translatable". and still no difference.

see english page; hidden link with pdf downloads visible
see dutch page; hidden link pdf downloads visible

Pls do not give up on me in this since it is essential for my client webpage.

Thx,

Peter

PDF downloads.png

Hi Nigel,

My problem is solved i made a mistake
After changing the WPML setting to "Do not make Content Templates translatable". i updated the page instead of saving this setting first (stupid).
All is fine now and thank you so much for your patience

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Good, I'm relieved you managed to get it working 🙂

So I think we can close here.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.