Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Classifieds Payment Setup

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author

Hello,

The Toolset Classifieds demo site and instructional materials have been very helpful, but I'm hoping you can help me better understand how to setup the 3 listing pricing packages. At some point, I recall watching a detailed video(or maybe it was documentation) that explained how to setup the 3 listing options, but I can no longer locate it. Would you happen to know which video I'm referring to where I can find it? Or any other documentation that describes the setup process in detail?

Thanks,
Brent

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brent,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I believe the tutorial you are referring is the one below.

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-cred-commerce-to-add-payments-to-forms/

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Thanks for pointing to this resource, but it's not the one I'm looking for. The video(or page) I'm referring to included clear instruction for setting up the Classifieds test theme's 3 listing levels using types, cred, and woocommerce. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brent

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Brent,

When you are referring to the 3 different listing prices you are referring to the different prices for the ad packages correct?

These are actually 3 different products created in woocommerce. I'm not able to locate the tutorial but we have some other resources that covert this.
https://toolset.com/learn/wordpress-classifieds-site/building-marketplace-sites-with-woocommerce-and-toolset/

If you want to know something specific and I'll see how best I can answer 🙂

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.