Skip Navigation

[Closed] Child Layout classes

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shane.

Author

Pat

Hello,

I'm using Layout with child layout cell and have defined several child layouts.

Now, I would like to affect a specific class to all child layouts. For this, I have placed the class inside the CCS style of the parent layout cell, but this is not working. The class does not appears.
I need to place the class in all specific child layouts that have been created to work.

Is there a way to use the parent child layout to modify in one shot all childs?

Another point is that when using child layout, there is a "container" class that is created on this cell. This means we are not able to alter it (we can only change the class of the row which is under the container).
I would like to have the ability to modify at the container level for a child layout.
Regards
Pat

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pat,

Thanks for contacting our support forum.

Once you apply a css class to the parent container where you will have the child layout then that parent container will retain the css class no matter which child layout you are using.

If you are referring to the child layout itself having css selector that was added to the parent then this is not possible because each of the layouts are separate and need to have the class added to them individually.

Hope this clears things up.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Child Layout classes’ is closed to new replies.