Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Checkboxes filters disappear

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by lauraH-2 6 years, 3 months ago.

Author
Companies Test   BioCity.png

I am trying to: Filter CPT with checkboxes

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: On the left side, under where it says "Location", there should be checkboxes if locations to choose and they show for a couple seconds but then disappear. As you can see under that, I am able to add filters with dropdown or multiselect, but I need the checkboxes. I have used checkboxes on other sites with no problems.

Instead, I got: The checkbox filters disappear after a couple seconds.

I have tried disabling pagination and ajax updating, but it still doesn't show. WPBakery Page Builder is active on this site, but I am using Toolset Layouts to display this page. I have made sure that there is a location selected for the companies.

Sorry to bother you about this. Some crazy person had put "display:none" for checkboxes in the CSS. Ugh! All set now.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.