Skip Navigation

[Resolved] changes made in view doesn't show up

This support ticket is created 6 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

can you please hide the urls in this post?
I am trying to: figure out why the changes I made to the View template section is not showing up on the front end. I've made the same change to other Views with no problem. I'm not running any caching. the difference in the 2 views that aren't working is that they also have maps on the page. I tried deleting some addresses from the map caching but that didn't help. is there other toolset cache somewhere ? same problem in 3 browsers, and cleared browser cache. tried removing and re-adding shortcode to the page. tried adding shortcode to new page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: all the boxed listings under the map should be the same height. inspector should show they are in a div class of listingimagecov - like on this page: hidden link

Instead, I got: inspector doesn't show the new code.

correction, there are maps on pages that do work - so the maps are probably not the issue. one other problem on the 2 views that aren't working - the sort is backward - starting with 'z' - whether the filter is set to ASC or DESC. in case this means anything...thanks.

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Hi there

Sorry, I replied to you earlier but the reply seems to have been lost.

I first wanted to point out that external URLs you share here in the forum are filtered and should only be visible to you and I.

I visited your link but you are using an Under Construction plugin so I can't see anything.

Let me mark your next reply as private to get credentials so that I can visit the site.

From your original question it sounds like your problem is that when filters are applied on the page, the URL does not update with the filter parameters, is that right?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.