Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Changelog and Previous versions link for Types

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the user wanted to find the changelog and previous version link, however it wasn't available at the time.

Solution:

Our systems team has looked into this and the issue has now been resolved.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.08 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by emilyT 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I'm trying to access the changelog and previous versions log for Types as I need to access a previous version for a site I'm updating. However the link (https://toolset.com/download/toolset-types/#changelog) doesn't include any changelog or previous versions...

Could you help please?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Emily,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Which previous version of Types do you need ? Also is there a reason why you're not able to install the latest version ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thanks for your reply it's version 2.2.21 that I need.

I'm asking for the right reasons! Our client has come to us with a site that hasn't been updated for a while, so I'm creating a copy of it to test the updates before applying them to the live site. The files for Types didn't transfer across successfully so I want a fresh copy to get it working on the old version before doing any updating.

Cheers, Emily

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Emily,

Understood. Well our systems team had a look at the issue and it should now be resolved.

You should now be able to download the older versions now.

Thanks,
Shane

Fantastic, thanks Shane!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.