Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Change behavior of "Design with Toolset button" button! Creates empty template!

This support ticket is created 5 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

The design with toolset button is nice but it should urgently be optimized. Currently the label itself automatically creates an empty template for any page you click on that menu without any further saving or confirmation.

I often find myself acccidentally clicking on it (when I want to click on the "Edit with WP Bakery page Builder" button next to it) which automatically creates an empty template that renders the current page uselessand blank. And I always have to delete this content template manually. I think this qualifies as a bug. Customers run into this even more often.

I like the "design with toolset" function but a simple accidental click without further notice should NOT save and activate an EMPTY content template for the specific page.

Please consider the following:

- The headline/ label of that tiny menu should NOT be a link cause the first option already is the link to create the template. Currently we have it twice!
- Please add another option that shows links to edit the currently used CRED Forms on the page.

Thanks in advance. Looking forward for your feedback.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - Yes, I see the issue and I reported it to our Devs.

Please hold on for further updates. I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Any news on this one? It is still an issue and I guess its rather easy to resolve 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Well - I've added your voice again to our internal ticket that's what I can do now as of now. I see there is no update available yet, this is something that can be decided our Devs and it totally depends upon their predefined priorities and available resources. This is something out of my hand where I can not help other than adding your voice to the internal ticket.

I hope this is understandable, I will get in touch with you as soon as I know more.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that update you that Views 3.2 and Blocks 1.2 is released that contains the fix for the issue.

You can download the latest Toolset plugin version from your accounts download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.