Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cart and Checkout dont display products when View plugin is active

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
items in cart.gif
cart items missing.gif
checkout missing.gif

When I add products to my cart i can see that there are x items in the cart. When I select view cart or checkout the page displays without any products listed and the checkout screen is blank. If I deactivate the View plugin everything works fine. I am using the Flatsome theme.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

From your debug information I noticed that you are running outdated versions of our Toolset plugins.

Would it be possible for you to update your toolset plugins and let me know if you are still experiencing this issue ?

Thanks,
Shane

Shane,

I updated and get the same results.

-Darryl

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darryl,

This could be caused by the woocommerce views plugin where it could be that the custom archives and views for your woocommerce Shop and product page haven't been setup.

We can confirm this by just disabling the woocommerce views plugin.

If this is the case then you can have a look at our documentation below in order to get started with customising your woocommerce product display.
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-woocommerce-views/

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Shane

view setup.gif

Shane,

Disabling the WooCommerce Views plugin has no effect BUT disabling the Toolset Views plugin corrects the issue.

I went through the Woo Views setup and selected the options that make the Single Product Page work correctly.

With Toolset Views enabled I can NOT get the Cart or Check to display correctly.

Thanks,
Darryl

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darryl,

Would you mind providing me with admin access tot he website so that I can see why its not working correctly?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.
Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darryl,

Thank you for the credentials but they seem not to work.

Could you check on them for me and let me know when I can log in 🙂

Thanks,
Shane

Hidden

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for checking on the credentials for me.

I was able to find the issue. So the reason why the pages where blank was because they were assigned to use the Template for Pages content template.

When I checked this content template it was actually empty. So what I did was to unassign these two pages from using the content templates, so your pages should be displaying correctly now.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.