Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't set relationships, it keeps showing a loading bar

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcel 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi, I can't set any new relationships. Toolset keeps showing a loading bar, even when I deactivate all other plugins and switch to the default twenty nineteen theme.

I can't seem to add a repeatable field group either. It gives a "There has been a critical error on your website" error.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Based on your debug information, your server is below the minimum requirements for Toolset.

You need at least MYSQL 5.6 but your server is currently running version 5.5

Can you try updating this and let me know if the issue is resolved?

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

These are the server specs from phpmyadmin:

Databaseserver
Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
Servertype: MariaDB
Serverversie: 10.1.44-MariaDB-0+deb9u1 - Debian 9.11
Protocolversie: 10
Karakterset van server: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
Webserver
Apache/2
Clientversie van database: libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $
PHP-uitbreiding: mysqliDocumentatie curlDocumentatie mbstringDocumentatie
PHP-versie: 7.1.33-15+0~20200419.36+debian9~1.gbp2384b3

So it seems to run on MariaDB. Is that mysql version error still relevant then?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcel,

Thank you for confirming.

MariaDB 10.1 is equivalent to MySQL 5.6

Could you enable the wordpress debugging so that we can know what is generating "There has been a critical error on your website" .

Also please check your server's php logs to see what errors are being logged there that is related to our Toolset plugins.

Please let me know if there are any errors logged there.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

This is the error I'm getting:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_slug() on boolean in /home/artandcommunication.nl/public_html/artcommunicators/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/field/group/repeatable/service.php:319 Stack trace: #0 /home/artandcommunication.nl/public_html/artcommunicators/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.custom.fields.group.php(1466): Types_Field_Group_Repeatable_Service->create_relationship_one_to_many_between_groups(Object(Toolset_Field_Group_Post), Object(Types_Field_Group_Repeatable)) #1 /home/artandcommunication.nl/public_html/artcommunicators/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.custom.fields.group.php(1298): Types_Admin_Edit_Custom_Fields_Group->save_group_fields(4624) #2 /home/artandcommunication.nl/public_html/artcommunicators/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.custom.fields.group.php(124): Types_Admin_Edit_Custom_Fields_Group->save() #3 /ho in /home/artandcommunication.nl/public_html/artcommunicators/wp-content/plugins/types/application/models/field/group/repeatable/service.php on line 319

Shane
Supporter

Screenshot 2020-06-09 at 2.12.16 PM.png

Hi Marcel,

I logged into your site and was able to create a new relationship association perfectly fine. See Screenshot

You will notice the Test that i added.

I was also able to add a sample RFG on this same post here
hidden link

As well as the details here
hidden link

As far as I can tell everything is functioning normal.

Thanks,
Shane

Hmm that's really strange... I tried different browsers (with all caching deleted of course) and even a different (4G) network, but I can't get it to work.

I've been having more problems with this site, I can never log in without requesting a new password... any idea what the problem could be?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Marcel,

Are you able to try from a completely different computer?

I've been having more problems with this site, I can never log in without requesting a new password... any idea what the problem could be?

I'm not experiencing this issue at all as anytime I log into the site I use the same credentials that you provided. So i'm not sure what could be the cause of this.

Thanks,
Shane

I did get it to work from a completely different computer. Really strange though... never had this before.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.