Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can’t set access control to a create user form

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am unable to adjust the Access Control settings for Forms because the checkboxes are not clickable.

Solution: Our developers are aware of this issue and will address it in an upcoming release of the software. In the meantime, a patch has been provided. Follow the instructions at the link below to install the patch.

Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/errata/checkboxes-in-toolset-access-forms-settings-are-not-working/

This support ticket is created 4 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
access_control.gif

I want to give Guest users the opportunity to register themself using a Create user form. When I try to give the guest users access to use the form, it's not possible. All the chackboxes are disabled. See the attached gif animation.

I have deactivated all plugins except for the Toolset plugins. Also tried to deactivate my theme. Nothing helps.

Can you see what is going on?

Best regards
Rune

Hi, our developers are aware of this issue and have a solution planned for an upcoming Access version. In the meantime, you can apply a patch as described in this erratum post: https://toolset.com/errata/checkboxes-in-toolset-access-forms-settings-are-not-working/

Sorry for the inconvenience! I'll keep you posted here and let you know when the fix for this issue is permanently added to Access.

The fix works perfect. Thanks for helping me.

Best regards
Rune

Just for future reference: this issue will be resolved in the next release - Access 2.8.2. Then the patch will no longer be required.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.