Skip Navigation

[Resolved] can't see visual composer button in toolset Content Template editor

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Capture.PNG

Hi

In the Content Template editor i cant find the button to make change with visual composer plugin but only i can see the Gutenberg and WPBakery Page Builder

my setup :

theme -> jupiter
plugin -> toolset / visual composer

best regards

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

The WPBakery page builder is the the visual composer plugin.

It's just that the WPBakery is the pagebuilder that is used to edit the content templates but they are essentially the same plugin.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

I understand now how it's working but WPBakery is not my preferred solution.

So I just added Elementor pluging and I can not see the button to edit the template with it.

Best regards,

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Emmanuel,

If you are using elementor then you won't be able to use it to modify the content templates.

So the idea with Elementor is that it doesn't allow for you to create custom templates for views like visual composer and the divi builder.

What it does is allow you to create your custom template for your posts and from there you can then add views to that elementor template
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/using-toolset-with-elementor-page-builder/create-templates-for-custom-post-types-with-elementor-and-toolset/

Please let me know if this clarifies this issue for you.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.