Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't save Cred forms due to title not being set

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to: Save a cred form after modifying it but get this error message: "Please set the form Title"

The form title is already set. Even when I import a form and create a duplicate with a title as soon as I make changes and try save them I get this error message:

"Please set the form Title"

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Farrel,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

Would you mind providing me with admin access to the website so that I can take a look at this for you ?

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Private Fields.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Farrel,

I'm not sure if you've done this as yet but would you mind temporarily disable all the non-toolset plugins and trying again ?

As i've noticed that the form wizard isn't working correctly.

Please let me know the results of this.

Thanks,
Shane

I'm sorry but I can't do that. I've got dozens of plugins that are needed to make this site work and I can't deactivate all the plugs.

Besides, all that will show is there is a conflict with one of the plugins, which is obviously the case.

What I need to find out is which plugin is causing the problem. Or, I need to know how to disable the wizard within cred so it doesn't cause this problem.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Farrel,

What we can do is that you can install the duplicator plugin and i'll be able to create a clown of the website so that I can test it locally.

This way i can disable and investigate further without affecting your live site.

Please install this plugin so I can get the copy.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.