Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't register Toolset

This support ticket is created 6 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.23 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
toolset.png

Hi,

I can't register Toolset on my site... When I click the register link (or go to Plugins --> Add New and then Commercial), all I see is WPML, nothing about Toolset...

I tried deleting Types and Views and reinstalling it... I also tried disabling all other plugins, still the same... Maybe there was an error in the db that prevents it from working... BTW, I also tried deleting Types and Views and installing other Toolset components (Access and Layout) and even then Views... none of them was triggering the alert to register at the top of the page... only Types did...

Nelson Therrien

Bildschirmfoto 2017-12-09 um 08.16.13.png

In my local test this works fine.

As well, it seems to work fine on your website, please see my screenshot

It might have been the glitch in the API of our download page, that was fixed just a day or 2 ago.
Please can you try again?

If it does not work, please try with the user you provided to me.
Also, please try with a different browser, in case you still experience the issue, and let me know what browser you used.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.