Skip Navigation

[Closed] Can't delete or add modules in the Module plugin…

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I went to make some new modules on the site for export to another site. There were already at least three module, I added two more.

I went to add a third module. I clicked save, didn't get any errors, but when I refreshed, the module was gone.
So I deleted one of the older modules I wasn't using in case there was a limit, hit Save Modules...
and again created a new module, clicked Save Modules again, didn't see any issues...
but once again after refreshing, the module I deleted was back and the module I created was gone.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No, it's pretty straight-forward though. I've made modules and removed modules.

I tried re-logging in with a incognito window just in case there was some weird ajax error. Nothing showed in the console.

I will say that I have quite a lot of elements on this site.

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No.

What is the link to your site?
It's IP restricted. To start, if you have ideas for things I can try let me know. If not, send me your IP address so I can whitelist you.

Update... I was able to get a module to save by first exporting. Seems like a bug.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I suspect that the issue you are encountering is caused by some caching layer. I just run a test on my local test site and I was able to save a new module without having to export it.

Would you like to try to reproduce this issue, in a minimal way, on one of our test sites? You can log in using the following URL hidden link
The site is registered, so you can download any Toolset plugin from our installer page hidden link

Can you please record a short screencast of your manipulation?

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't delete or add modules in the Module plugin…’ is closed to new replies.