Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't delete custom image fields

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by zoeS 5 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I have a post type with various custom field types. I can manage most of them fine via the UI, but when I try to delete the custom image fields, then update the post, the fields are still there. Can you suggest what might be going wrong please?

Actually it's not just the images, it's all of the Types custom fields. WordPress fields like the title and post body are ok. I have seen several other posts on this subject, but all with different causes. I have increased PHP max input vars to 2000 but it hasn't helped. Problem persists with Twentyseventeen theme and only Types and Views active.

This is due to Toolset Types 3.0.3
Please update to 3.0.4 and this issue should be resolved.

Can you confirm this?

Sorry for late reply, yes that was it thank you.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.