Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can't choose desired (custom) Post Type when creating a new Post Form

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by markP-18 4 years ago.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I'm trying to create a front end form to allow the creation of new 'Requests' (which is a Post Type that I have created in Toolset), but 'Requests' is not available in the "Post type to create/edit: " drop down list.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
No.
Is there a similar example that we can see?
No.
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

I have already been able to create Post Forms to enable creation of new records for two other custom Post Types that I've created. So I don't know why 'Requests' isn't also in the list.
I do note that I have created some relationships between 'Requests' and the other post types before trying to create the new front end Post Form.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

I deleted the 'Requests' post type and set it up again from scratch and it worked.

So, obviously I didn't find what the problem was, but it is fixed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.