Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cannot select queried products in order admin page – they are grayed out

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by janisG 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screenshot 2017-04-21 12.30.09.png
Screenshot 2017-05-09 14.29.29.png

I am trying to: create an order in the order admin page -
I visited this URL: hidden link

I go to the order admin page and select add item, then select product and the product list shows, but it is grayed out and is behind the query box so I cannot select a product from the list

If I deactivate the Toolset Views plugin, the I can select the products, but then the front end of my online store is all messed up.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is known issue to us and already reported to our developers.

Could you please try the following workaround for now:

Navigate to the path and open your stylesheet CSS file:

Try to add CSS:

.select2-container–open {
z-index: 100000 !important;
}

Hello and thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please assist me in where the path is I need to navigate to for the Order Admin Page?

Janis

Minesh
Supporter

Sorry - you should add the CSS to your current theme's style.css file at bottom of the page - Does this help you to resolve your issue?

Screenshot 2017-05-11 18.10.20.png
Screenshot 2017-05-11 17.58.25.png

I added the CSS you sent to my theme's style .css - please see screenshot.

But in the order admin page, the problem still exists as shown in the second screenshot. I've updated all the plugins to make sure that isn't the issue.

Hello again,
If it's possible, can your team look at my website directly? I've provided you a temporary admin login to see if you can find and fix the issue. This is for the staging site. If you can find and fix it there, then I can replicate it on my live site.

Thank you!
Janis

Minesh
Supporter

For security reasons I've removed the access details, you shared with me from your post. Now with next reply, you should share access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

Thank you for sharing access details.

I've added following plugin on your test site:
=> https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-admin-css/

And then I've added following CSS to above plugins settings page:
=> hidden link

.select2-container--open {
z-index: 100000 !important;
}

I hope above workaround help you to resolve your issue. The official fix will be published in near future release.

Yahooo! I duplicated your steps on my live site and that fixed it!
Thank you very much!
Happiness again 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.