Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cannot override tag auto-suggestion

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 6 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
toolset-tags-issue.jpg

I am trying to add a Bootstrap class of hidden-md, but because I've tried hidden-md-up and hidden-md-down (both of which I believe are Bootstrap 4), I can now not add hidden-md, as when I hit Enter, I select the auto-suggested option.

In the image attached you'll see that Layouts is suggesting hidden-md-up, and when I hit Enter, that's the option selected.

As a workaround:
1. Add abc-123
2. Save and reload
3. Try to add abc-1 ==> will not work, as such, hit Return, this will add abc-123 again
4. Before leaving the editor now continue typing and add abc-1 and hit return.
5. Remove the abc-123 if desired with the little "x"

As soon we do have a fix for this known BUG, I will update you here with news.

Thank you for your patience.

This is not yet solve.
I am pushing the developers to look into this ASAP.

We now have an erratum for this issue with the workaround as well, where you can follow the progress:
https://toolset.com/errata/autosuggest-for-tag-classes-in-layouts-rows-does-not-let-you-add-new-classes/

We will update that Erratum as soon it's solved, so we can close this ticket here.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.