Skip Navigation

[Closed] Cannot login with registered password

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

I can't log in with the registered password.

The registration form is on hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

If I understood well, a user is unable to log in with the password that he used during registration on this page hidden link right?
If that's the case, let's first check if this issue happens only because of Toolset or because of the integration to something else. Please check if this issue appears when:
- Only Toolset plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty-Twenty. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
If the problem disappears, start activating one at a time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

If this does not help, please explain how do you add the "Send OTP" button inside the Toolset form and how do you integrate it with the login process.

I tried to register, but I can't submit the form because I need a valid phone number.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot login with registered password’ is closed to new replies.