Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Cannot access Settings after activating Relevansi

This support ticket is created 6 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Tiago Valente 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Yesterday i installed Wptypes, layouts, views and Avada Integration plugins.
Today i updated them to the latest version.

Installed Relevansi (to translate custom CPT) and when activated the plugin i stopped having access to toolset settings with the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_convert_case() in /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/application/controllers/api.php:179 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Types_Api->__call('callback_query_...', Array) #1 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #2 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/layouts/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.relevanssi.compatibility.class.php(181): apply_filters('types_query_gro...', Array, Array) #3 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): Toolset_Relevanssi_Compatibility->toolset_relevanssi_settings(Array, Object(Toolset_Settings)) #4 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array) #5 /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/layouts/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/inc/toolset.settings.screen.class.php(94): apply_filters('toolset_f in /home/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/application/controllers/api.php on line 179

Another thing i noticed...

I went to add a new taxonomy.
At the bottom on "Post Types to be used with this taxonomy" i get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.page.php:744 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Types_Admin_Page->sort_by_title_helper(Array, Array) #1 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.page.php(707): usort(Array, Array) #2 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.edit.taxonomy.php(719): Types_Admin_Page->sort_by_title(Array) #3 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1048): Types_Admin_Edit_Taxonomy->box_post_types(NULL, Array) #4 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/admin.php(1776): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), 'normal', NULL) #5 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/admin.php(727): wpcf_admin_screen('toolset_ in /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/types/library/toolset/types/includes/classes/class.types.admin.page.php on line 744

Avada is 5.1.6 (Latest) and so is WordPress (4.7.5) running in php 7.0. If you need the access to the admin section let me know how to include the details in private mode.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

I suspect that this issue is being caused by the mb_string string module. Usually this module is enabled for your php but it seems that its not here and thats why you are getting this error.

I would recommend contacting our hosting provider and ask them if the mb_string module is enabled for your php.

If not then you simply need to enable it and the issue will be resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane.
I have access to cpanel and activated.

This issue is resolved.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.