Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Can I start with a TWENTYTWENTY theme and design a site with Toolset?

This support ticket is created 3 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by AlimB3245 3 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to try to create my own theme and have full control over the sites appearance.. can I do this with Toolset?

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alim,

Thank you for getting in touch.

When you say "Full Control" are you referring to the header and footer areas as well ?

Toolset can only take control of the content areas of your post, not the Header and Footer. So anything within the content area can be modified by our Toolset plugins.

Please let me know if this is what you are referring to.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane

Thanks for the update..:-)..

Yes, thats what I wanted to confirm.

I would appreciate if you could guide me to some tutorials for updating WooCommerce themes using toolset... I know this could be beyond your scope of support.. but I am kinda lost about where to begin so even if you can point me in the right direction it would help.

Thanks again.. have a nice day...:-)..

Regards,
Alim

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Alim,

No problem.

I would appreciate if you could guide me to some tutorials for updating WooCommerce themes using toolset...

Here i'm assuming that you want a document on how to customize the woocommerce pages with our Toolset plugins. In such a case i would recommend taking a look at our Woocommerce guide at the link below.
https://toolset.com/course/custom-woocommerce-sites/

There are quite a few lessons there can can prove helpful for you.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Thanks Shane.. will check the link and see how it goes..:-)..

Have a nice day..:-)..

Regards,
Alim

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.