Problem: Can I use CRED; to create Posts in a Many to Many Relation, as I can in the WordPress Backend?
Solution: This is not possible in CRED.
There is a similar approach:
1. Create a CRED form that creates Parent Posts of type A https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/creating-cred-forms/
2. Create a CRED Form that creates Intermediary Child Post types
3. This CRED form should hold the Parent Post-Selector for the "other" parent Post Type (Type B) Also, you will insert the Parent Post-Selector for Type A, but hide it in a "
4. Insert this Form to a page
5. In the Parent Posts Content Template (or post body) for the Post which the Parent Post CRED Form for Type A form creates, insert a "Child Post CRED Link" and link it to the above page (The GUI will guide you through the steps) https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/cred-forms-for-child-content/
6. Choose to set the parent according to this Post when inserting the CRED Link
7. Now see your Parent Post Type A and click on the create child post link
8. This will automatically set Parent Post type A, and you can then choose parent Post Type B in the Form
This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.
Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.