Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Calling custom posts in mult-select type taxonomy custom field

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

Hi,

I want to add custom field in custom taxonomy

I want to select multiple custom post items

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Just wanted to update you that this is the support ticket that I have created, to follow-up on what we've discussed in our chat.

regards,
Waqar

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for waiting while I performed some testing and research.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any built-in filter which can be used to achieve this.

One possible workaround could be to use a single line type term field, as it can be set to have multiple instances. Next, you can use some autocomplete script library to get the posts from the target post type and show them as suggestions with the typing.
( ref: hidden link )

For personalized assistance around custom code, you can also consider hiring a professional from our list of recommended contractors:
https://toolset.com/contractors/

I hope this helps.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.