Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Calendar not working

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi there,

I created a form where I need a start date and an end date. So I added the calendar element, but when the user choose a date the date is not showing on the template that is supposed to show it, and also the calendar element only has 1 date, so they can only type in the start date.

Can you please help?

Hello, if you need a start date and an end date, you should normally create two custom "date" fields in the post type edited by the Form (or the User profile, if this is a User form) - one for the start date and one for the end date. Did you do this already?

Once you have done this, you should have the ability to add both of these custom fields in the Form. If this is not working, please provide login credentials in the private fields here and I will take a closer look. Let me know where I can find the Form on the front-end of the site.

Hi there,

I think it might work now!! Thanks so much - if not I will create a new ticket.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Mai,

I see that Christian was able to help you resolve this ticket.

If the issue is no longer there then you can go ahead and mark this ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.