Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Calculating fields by discunt

This support ticket is created 6 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 6 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I am trying to create a form using CRED which should include a calculating field by discount.

for example, user needs to input the price, and system automatically outputs the net price

for example, User can choose 3 kinds of membership levels which are diamond Gold silver, and each kind of membership subjects to different discount, Diamond 18%, golden 15% and silver 12%

user input the fee of booking a room, and choose membership class, system will output how much the net price is, and how much have been saved.

Booking fee of the room is $100, and user chose golden class, the net price and saved money will display on the form.
it looks like
Booking fee $100
Membership class: Golden
************************these two parts are for user inputting or choosing
You have saved $15
Net fee $85

similarly, I will use a view and filter by price range to display the results.

I know to understand PhP code for me is very difficult, if possible, you just give me the code and tell me what I should do, in case that I meet similar issue, I am able to resolve it in the future, Thank you so much again! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Well - first of all I need your site URL where you want to integrate the above function that means once the flow is ready I need the page URL where you want to integrate the said functionality and after that I can feedback or will be in better to position to guide you with the solution if that does not falls beyond the scope of our support policy.

In a simple approach, you need to build custom shortcode that will return the discounted price.

Hi Minesh, thank you so much for the response, I am adjusting my site now, still need a couple days, when I am done, I will send you the screenshots and private information, please do not close the ticket if possible, and will talk with you soon . thank you so much again 🙂

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

ok - fine

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.