Skip Navigation

[Resolved] But now inline styles are not loaded

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The CSS style of Toolset WordPress Archive does not work in front-end.

Solution:

Indeed the styles not loading was due to w3 total cache, the solution was to disable the option "minify inline JS" :

W3 total cache > Minify > HTML & XML > Minify inline JS (uncheck)

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ralphG 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

Hi, indeed the shop page and categories archives seems to display again. But now inline styles are not loaded (styles defined in the toolset archive loop).

For the missing steps, the only changes we've done on the shop page are :
- adding a title and a short description to the shop page via default editor
- reactivating the default sorting of woocommerce, because the sorting in the loop provided by toolset plugin was not working as expected
To deactivate woocommerce default sorting we used this :
remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_catalog_ordering', 30 );
remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop' , 'woocommerce_result_count', 20 );

shop-page2.JPG

Hello,

I have tried again in your website:
hidden link

I can see those inline styles are loaded correctly, see my screenshot: shop-page2.JPG

Is this problem resolved? it seems to be a cache problem.

And I have tried to add the PHP codes you mentioned above into theme file "functions.php":
hidden link
line 371~372:

remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop', 'woocommerce_catalog_ordering', 30 );
remove_action( 'woocommerce_before_shop_loop' , 'woocommerce_result_count', 20 );

Test it in front-end:
hidden link

I can see the styles are loaded just fine. can you confirm it?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Indeed the styles not loading was due to w3 total cache, the solution was to disable the option "minify inline JS" :
W3 total cache > Minify > HTML & XML > Minify inline JS (uncheck)

And yes the php codes in functions.php works great.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.