Skip Navigation

[Closed] bugs in formatting

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Using a caching plugin will not actually resolve the issue. Caching is usually implemented in two levels, at WordPress level with a plugin, and at server level with software such as Varnish, Memcache, OPcache, etc. SiteGround should have a user interface to disable ser. While debugging an issue it is recommended to disable any caching system.

I would like to debug this issue locally, would you allow me to take a Duplicator copy? If you would like to prepare it, please use filters to exclude the uploads folder, this will reduce the size of the package.

I'm not familiar with the duplicator, I looking at the filters and I'm not sure what items are uploads folders.

Jamal
Supporter

Check this screenshot on how to reduce the size of the duplicator copy hidden link

I built a copy and downloaded it. I'll debug it locally and get back to you as soon as possible.

Jamal
Supporter

As you can see in this screenshot hidden link I am unable to edit the view of the menu. I need to edit it to compare the preview and the generated results.
If I force an edit screen for the view, it is opened as a legacy view and not on the block editor. The view is filtered by custom field "page category".

Can you tell me how these views have been created the first time? Inside a page or a template?
Can you try with a new template and let me check it.

The topic ‘[Closed] bugs in formatting’ is closed to new replies.