Skip Navigation

[Closed] Bug

This support ticket is created 10 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices.

Last updated by Alessandro 10 years, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Srdjan.

Author

Hi each time I insert a new post type it gives to me the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ita15242/domains/1000ristoranti.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-types/includes/post-relationship.php on line 200

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ita15242/domains/1000ristoranti.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-types/includes/post-relationship.php:200) in /home/ita15242/domains/1000ristoranti.it/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

It also appear when i modify the post type... perhaps there is a bug ?

Ed

Noticed it this morning.

hidden link

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/includes/post-relationship.php on line 200

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/includes/post-relationship.php:200) in /public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Tim

Also having this issue -- when I edit an existing Type that was in the site before the latest upgrade this week.

Exactly same issue as Tim. Thanks

Just installed, just tried, same problem here. Any tip?

I upgraded to the latest version yesterday and am also now getting the error "Warning: Invalid argument supplied..." (same error that Alessandro and Ed have described) every time I make changes or try to save Types.

Hello everyone,

I've just sent you an email with a copy of the latest version of the post-relationship.php file which has to be replaced. Somehow it didn't get into the end archive.

Thank you for the understanding.

Regards,
Mario

Fix is added. It will be included in next bugfix or BETA release.

Ed

The fix didn't work for me.

Did you update to 0.9.5.1?
Please, can you paste error you see (cause it can't be same)?

Ed

Never mind. Had some "packaging and transfer" issues. All good now. My apologies and thanks for the fix!

Thanks Mario ... the fix worked a treat. All better now 🙂

Yes it works fine!

The topic ‘[Closed] Bug’ is closed to new replies.