Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Bug report: Views is asking for license key, even though its set and valid.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
On plugins page I see the following notice "You must have a valid subscription in order to get upgrades or support error"

Solution:
This issue is fixed with Types version 2.2.23.

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 6 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by tomA-4 6 years ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Thanks - screenshot helped a lot to locate the actual issue.

As you said - that checkbox with message is displayed is on purpose and expected one. I will pass on your concern to our Dev team.

Thank you. Please let me know what the response is, as i really find this very annoying. Don't mess with WordPress defaults please. That area should only be used for temporary messages such as "Update available" "Enter license" or stuff like that.

@thomass-11:
Thanks Thomas, Your suggestion worked. When I told the registration page to check for updates the messages disappeared.
Also, I got the opt-in message that bothers you. I guess that is where toolset decided to comply with GDPR

Minesh,
I took the advice of thomasS-11:
When I told the registration page to check for updates the messages disappeared.
BTW, I do not have any WPML plug-ins installed
thanks for your help,
tom a

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.