Skip Navigation

[Resolved] blocks map and focus on map

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The user would like to focus on the marker once he clicks on a view's result

Solution:
This feature is not working for the blocks based maps. The developers will fix it soon.
As a workaround, build the view and the map using the legacy editor.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by meirk 3 years, 4 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Focus on Map not working for a blocks based map.

Even in toolset views witthout blocks doesnt work

24 hours passed away...
any news?

2 days waiting....
any news?

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

My apologies for the late reply, but I do not work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

This issue has been escalated to our 2nd Tier for further analysis. I am afraid, it may take a couple of days before getting to a solution.

However, I run a test with a legacy view and the "Focus on marker" feature worked as expected. You can check it here hidden link
To log in to this test site, use the following link: hidden link

I'll get back to you as soon as we have feedback from our 2nd Tier or our developers.

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Our developers will be working to fix the "Focus on marker" for block's based views. Currently, there is no other workaround other than using a legacy view. Please let me know if that is not working for you so I can check it.

Disappointed to see how long it takes for Toolset's team to fix a bug of functionality ...
I have been used toolset untill the toolset view to toolset block conversion step...
I was trying to check out how to keep on using toolset with this new way with guttenberg, but right now I do not feel in "solid ground" with such bugs...
I have meanwhile switched to other solutions outside of TOOLSET Blocks.
thanks anyway

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.