Skip Navigation

[Closed] Blocks Content template

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot-2020-07-15-at-16.01.07 (1).png

Hi Kostas,

What I need you to provide is the WAF log. To provide this please have a look at the screenshot

This will let us know if any of the connections to the Toolset API is being block. If they are then you will need to check your server's firewall settings to allow these connections.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
After lots of searchig in my server i do not have any WAF log. I found a relative lof of my firewall that you can download from the link
hidden link

and after your changes my server is using 100% of ram. I do not know what you didi but i will restore a backup before your access

Shane
Supporter

Hi Kostas,

I can assure you that no changes have been made to the site.

However we will still need access to the website until this issue is resolved as well as a link to the page with the issue.

This should remain unchanged until the issue is fully resolved.

Thanks,
Shane

A) Still the same logn info a before

B) could you tell me a way to convert the image from a single field to clickable until you find a solution so I could continue to work?

Thnks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Kostas,

B) could you tell me a way to convert the image from a single field to clickable until you find a solution so I could continue to work?

In a case like this you will need to load the image manually with the types shortcode. Are you linking the image in a view to the actual post itself ?

Please let me know and I can draft up an example for you.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,

Manual is not an option since this is different for each user ,
Do you have any updates regarding the original issue ?

thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Kostas,

Have you checked your server's firewall settings to ensure that it is not blocking any connections for Toolset ? What we suspect is happening is that the firewall settings for your server is blocking some of the connections that Toolset requires to function normally.

The manual option would also be automatic if this is something that you are placing in a view. The shortcode would automatically pick up the current post ID to display the relevant data.

Thanks,
Shane

The topic ‘[Closed] Blocks Content template’ is closed to new replies.