Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Block editor says toolset/blocks container block is not supported in my site

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here is that the Toolset gutenburg editor blocks are not showing up.

Solution:

This was being caused by a conflict with the BigCommerce plugin, however since the latest Toolset Blocks 1.4 version this issue has been resolved.

You should now see our Toolset Blocks showing up when you have the BigCommerce plugin installed.

This support ticket is created 3 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.81 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 10.39.42 AM.png

I am trying to:
I used container blocks in block based Views but now I can't edit them. I get an error that says:

Your site doesn't include support for the "toolset/blocks/container" block. You can leave this block intact, convert its content to a Custom HTML block, or remove it entirely.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
It is the view for the slider at the top of the home page at: hidden link

I expected to see:
To be able to edit the container block and the blocks inside it.

Instead, I got:
The error message above and in attached image.

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Scott,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Would you mind allowing me to have admin access to the website so that I can have a more detailed looked at this one for you ?

I've enabled the private fields for your next response.

Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Scott,

The issue is being caused by the BigCommerce plugin. From what I see it is not allowing the Block Elements from Toolset to be available.

Currently Only disabling this plugin will bring back the Types block elements in the Gutenburg editor.

I've made a report to our 2nd tier supporters for further checks on this one.

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks. I will probably convert the slider to the older way of doing sliders without blocks for now and wait to see if BigCommerce or Toolset is able to resolve the incompatibility.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Scott,

Our team has report that this issue has been resolved in the latest version of our Toolset Blocks plugin. So this issue should no longer occur.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.