Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Between Filter of WooCommerce price is not working.

This support ticket is created 4 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.67 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
price-from.png
between-filter.png

I had a woocommerce Price filter, that filters the price with between inputs (min/max).

For some reason this stopped to work. i am not sure which Toolset update caused the issues, since i didn't check this since long time. and i found out that not only the price filter. any filter that uses 'between', which is two inputs, isn't working and showing wrong results.

if you want to check the issue please go to this page: hidden link
Translate the language to english and try the same filters as shown in the image.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

It looks like the same issue about the range filters not working and this is known to us.

Our Devs shared a hotfix that will help you to fix this issue. You should download the hotfix file "wpv-filter-meta-field-embedded.php" and replace it at the path:
=> plugins/wp-views/embedded/inc/filters

Download link:
=> hidden link

Can you please confirm the hotfix shared help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks this patch has fixed the issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I would like to inform you that the latest release of Toolset Views 3.0.2, includes a fix for this issue. Please feel free to update the Toolset Views plugin on your install.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.