Skip Navigation

[Resolved] bbpress post editing not working when Access activated with Woo Memberships

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Author

I have a bbpress forum on a site with WooCommerce Memberships securing it - i.e. only members can see the forum. We use Toolset for a number of CPTs etc. We use Access to secure some of the CPTs.
With Access activated, it is preventing members and forum moderators from accessing the post edit page, i.e. hidden link . Site Admins can access these urls and edit posts. With Access switched off, the edit pages work as expected.
Please advise how we might change permissions to re-enable editing?
Thanks,
Neil

I have also tested with Woo Memberships deactivated - there still appears to be a problem between Access and bbpress.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Neil,

Thank you for contacting us and I'd be happy to assist.

To troubleshoot this, I'll need to perform some tests on your website's clone/snapshot and check the current user roles and capabilities.

I've set your next reply as private and can you please share it, as explained at:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-supporters-copy-site/

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.