Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Avada Theme + Views + Layouts – Woocommerce Single Product Page

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

Hello,

I am using Avada Theme, layouts, types, views, avada integration and woocommerce views plugins in my site.

I want to create a custom single product page template and I need to have full width backgrounds but I cannot achieve that!

I use a full width row with the option "Row background extends to full width" and assign a class with a background color to that, but the background is not in full width!

The class is remaining inside container, so I cannot make the background full width!

Check the image here: hidden link

Can you please help me achieve that? I need in Single Product Pages of woocommerce, in content to be able to have full width background color/images!

I would need a Site's Snapshot to replicate this issue and escalate this to the DEV Team

I assume it's a glitch on the Integration Plugin, as the "Full Width" row should apply to your Full Width screen and not present any margin.

We usually recommend the free Plugin "Duplicator" for this porpoise.

If you already know how Duplicator works
(http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/),
please skip the following steps and just send me the installer file and the zipped package you downloaded.

★ Duplicator Instructions
hidden link
Send me both files (you probably want to use DropBox, Google Drive, or similar services, as the snapshot file will be quite big)

❌ IMPORTANT ❌
Remember to create or keep an admin account for me before creating the snapshot, or I won't be able to login. You may delete the new admin account once the snapshot has been built.

I will enable your next answer as private so you can provide me the information securely.

If your Site is a DEV site where you do not mind us to debug the issue, you can also send me access to that Site.

Please could you provide me the additional Infos?

Thank you for your patience.

It would be good that you first update your Toolset to it's latest version. Can you do this please?

❌ Be sure to backup your database first before you proceed! ❌
⌥ You can use a plugin for this if you like.
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose.
See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I will need to disable all Plugins on that Site - that is why I asked a duplicator package to not mess on your DEV site.

Disabling Plugins can provoke data loss sometimes.

I also see you use Cache Software which by default must be disabled and cleaned to debug issues.

You also use a Child Theme, I would need to reproduce this issue with the parent Theme and no AddOn Plugins, as well no Cache Plugins.
Cache Plugins sometimes can not be simply disabled but need further action to be fully disabled.
Example for W3 Total Cache:
hidden link

Additionally i do not see the issue everywhere but only on WooCommerce Single Product Pages.

I edited this Layout:
hidden link
(hidden link)

I made the Cell and also the Row as test to be Full Width:
(see screenshot)

I saved it and reloaded the page, which now presents a full width Visual Editor Cell.

If this isn't working on other Layouts, most probably it's Custom HTML that interferes or a cache problem.

I would rather point to a issue with WooCommerce and WooCommerce Views, but for this I will need to fully disable all Plugins, have a clean cache and a parent Original theme.

Could this be possible on the DEV Site?

I rather suggest a Duplicator Package so I will not mess with your setups.

Please don't hesitate to inform me in case the issue persists

I have updated views and types to last version, and I have created a Duplicator package and you can download that from here to make your tests. You can login and download the package from here:
hidden link

Also, the problem is in WooCommerce and WooCommerce Views, that is where I want to use that but its not working the full width!

Can you please help me solve that as sooner as possible?

thanks

I am downloading now and will try to replicate this so to forward to the DEV if necessary.

Please acknowledge that we do provide full support for BUG Fixes on the Integration Plugins but this might very well be a issue of the Theme as well, our DEV will need to analyze this in depth first, and that might require time.

When exactly our developers will add a fix, or not, is not up-to us Supporters to determine.

Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.

It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.

I apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

Please expect my informations here in the forum.

This Duplicator package is not valid.

INSTALLER ERROR:
No tables where created during step 1 of the install.  Please review the installer-log.txt file for sql error messages.
		You may have to manually run the installer-data.sql with a tool like phpmyadmin to validate the data input.  If you have enabled compatibility mode
		during the package creation process then the database server version your using may not be compatible with this script.

==> the error reports:
ERROR: Unable to read from the extracted database.sql file . 

I will escalate the issue to our DEV anyway to save time, but please be ready to provide a valid Package in case they need it.

Hi again,

I have uploaded files and database and you can download them here if that helps: hidden link

(it will be available in the next hour)

Thank you for this details.

A 2nd Tier and DEV member will analyze this ASAP and get back at you.

I apologize any delay on it.

Any update?

Captura de Tela 2016-03-08 às 15.23.33.png

Hello,

I’m Adriano, Toolset support lead and I have been escalated to this thread. I’ll give my best to help you to achieve your needs through Toolset components.

I've made one test in this Layout adding one extra row, see the attached image. It seems full width. How can I reproduce that problem?

Do not make any changes please on my website as I have made progress since the last time! Can you please remove if you changed something today?

Done.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.