Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Avada Theme – Shop page is displaying products as posts instead of in a grid

This support ticket is created 7 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Author
indihoops shop page error.PNG

I am trying to: Display my shop products in the default Avada style product grid.

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: My Shop page displaying the products correctly

Instead, I got: My products are displayed like blog posts.

In the WooCommerce Views Setting, I have both options selected to use the default Woocommerce styling, which should be Avada's styling. The product page itself displays just fine. The Shop page is the one with the issue displaying the products as blog posts. I am not sure how to fix this.

The Shop page is also set correctly in the WooCommerce settings, and it is also created as a Page and not a Post. Please see the attached screenshot as well to see what the Shop page displays.

When I view this URL:
hidden link

I see the Product in a Grid format.

Did you already solve your issue?

What I wanted to ask is, if you do not plan to style your Shop and Product Single Posts with Content Templates, why do you use WooCommerce Views?

It is not necessary, if you do not plan to customize the templates oath Views.

Can you elaborate on the goal and the issue?

Thank you

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.