Skip Navigation

[Resolved] automatic expiration date: increase time for notification

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
Screen Shot 2016-04-10 at 2.27.03 PM.png

I am trying to: set up a notification prior to automatic expiration of a post created with CRED form.

I expected to see: a higher number of days to send notification - I need to give 30 days notice.

Instead, I got: 6 days.

Is there a hook or filter where I can change the number of options available in the dropdown or; can you please refer me to the plugin file where the array is created?

Interested in this too.

This is not supported at the moment.

I filed a feature request a while ago to enable a more customizable amount of days in that setting you mention.

Currently I can not provide a workaround for this, and it will not be implanted in the upcoming version of CRED.

The feature has though been considered and will be added in a future version.

When exactly our developers will add a new feature or not is not up-to us Supporters to determine.
Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.
It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.
I apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

Please do not hesitate to open a new thread if other issues or problems arise

Thank you for your patience.

Hi Beda,

Thanks for the reply. Surely this is just created through an array that is used to populate the dropdown and any number added to that array could be returned and then that many days would be set as the expiration period?

I can not provide a solution for this, as it would mean to modify the CRED Core code.

I am not allowed or supposed to provide such solutions.

I will ask our DEV if he could provide a temporary patch for this, but I can not decide this on my own.

I am not in the position to determine if we provide Customized Solutions that add not-yet supported features to Toolset, without the explicit census of a Developer or somebody with the brighter overview.

Unfortunately today Sunday all employees of OTGS are in Weekend break, and only me and another Supporter are here to help you with issues regarding Toolset.

I will get back at you by tomorrow to see what I receive as a solution (or not) from the DEV Teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am closing this Ticket as it is not yet clear when we will implement this.
Please keep an eye on our Changelog and Blog Posts for the feature.

When exactly our developers will add a new feature or not is not up-to us Supporters to determine.
Each issue reported in, whether a bug or a new feature request, is taken seriously into consideration.
It is given a high or low priority based on a number of factors.
Factors which those with the overview of all things related are in the best position to determine.
I apologize any inconvenience this may cause.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.