Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Auto Delete Post

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The issue here is that the user wanted to auto delete posts based on a criteria

Solution:

In order to achieve this you will need some job that will run to check the posts for the checkbox that is selected then proceed to delete it.

Unfortunately i'm not able to assist with this as it fall out of the scope of our support forum.

What I recommend that you do is to contact one of our contractors to see if they can provide a solution for you.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

This support ticket is created 5 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by jasonw-2 5 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Hi there!

I have a site in dev. It's a listing site to where I have a checkbox 'is-sold' to where when the client checks this box, it changes the view of the listing (and marks it sold).

My question: Is there any way possible that I could have the site auto-delete a post, say 30 days after this listing has had the box checked 'is-sold'? 🙂

Thanks, as always!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Jason,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

In order to achieve this you will need some job that will run to check the posts for the checkbox that is selected then proceed to delete it.

Unfortunately i'm not able to assist with this as it fall out of the scope of our support forum.

What I recommend that you do is to contact one of our contractors to see if they can provide a solution for you.
https://toolset.com/contractors/

Thanks,
Shane

Thanks, Shane!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.