Skip Navigation

[Resolved] YooTheme does not display archives styled by Toolset

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
The Theme YooTheme which I use for my website seems not to be working nicely with Archives styled by Toolset.
The contents I add in Toolset's archives won't apply to what I see on the Front end.

Solution:
YOOtheme Pro Developers released with YOOTheme 1.20.2 a fix for this compatibility issue with Toolset.

The native WordPress loop is now used in the Theme's template files.
The archive layout created in Toolset will now correctly be displayed on the archive pages.

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by hadiN 4 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

This is Beda, I'll be in touch with the Theme's Developers and you from now on, to handle this in the Compatibility team.

As Yvette mentioned it'd be great to get a fresh copy of the YooTheme, however, I am also already preparing testing Copies of our Toolset for the Theme Developers and will contact them a soon that's ready.
If you cannot provide us such copy for any reason, do not worry, I will ask the Developers 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Great perfect.

I'll be in touch here as soon as I have news!

The author of the theme feedbacked to us that they'll be looking into the issue now that they have access to Toolset Plugins.

I'll keep you updated when I hear again from the Developers of YooTheme

Hello,
Thanks for the update.

Re-escalating to compatibility team.

I've received news from YOOtheme Pro Developers, their release 1.20.2 will fix the compatibility issue with Toolset.

The native WordPress loop is now used in the Theme's template files.
The archive layout created in Toolset will now correctly be displayed on the archive pages.

Hello Team,
I am so happy with the support I got by you.
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Best Regards,

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.