Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Any WooCommerce Cart tutorial?

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by gaborG 7 years, 9 months ago.

Author

I checked out the WooCommerce tutorials, which are great, but I didn't find anything about how to create a CART. My Cart page is empty. I have no idea where to take the cart information from, or how to add checkout to the process and such other important things which the "Developing Custom WooCommerce Sites" tutorial should cover, in my opinion.

If you have any tutorial about how to build the shopping cart and how to integrate checkout (2checkout.com), I would greatly appreciate it. If you have no tutorial, then some instructions will be welcome too.

Nevermind.
It appears that the shortcodes for the cart and the checkout page didn't work when placed simply into the page. Once I put them into Layouts, they displayed correctly.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.