Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Anonymous users can not see create user form

This support ticket is created 7 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 7 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author

I am trying to: create a custom user registration page.

My thought was to use a CRED create form but it requires that a role be selected that can use the form and GUEST is not one of the choices.

Is it even possible to make a custom user registration page using toolset?

And regarding the debug information, I can not located help for CRED. It is up to date and the wordpress version is 4.5.2

Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-22 um 18.59.45.png
Bildschirmfoto 2016-05-22 um 18.59.33.png

Regarding the Debug Infos:
https://toolset.com/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regarding the CRED Form not visible for Guests (not logged in users):

1. If you use Access Plugin, you have to enable this specifically for the CRED Form
2. If you do not use Access Plugin, the Form will be visible for everybody by default.

If you use Access, please head to Dashboard > Toolset > Access > Custom Fields > CRED Users Frontend Access Group and find the CRED User Form that you want to make visible for everybody.

Then, check the "Guests" Column with the rights you want Guests to have.

I added also a screenshot

This is the DOC in regard:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/access-control-for-cred-forms/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.