Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Allow guests to view intermediary single post

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lara 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
The page has an intermediary post typ. I created a Content Template to showcase the information of that post type. Everything works perfectly as long as the person, who visits the page is logged-in. I observed, that there is an error message as soon as a not-logged-in person tries to view the intermediary post. I already checked the Access Controll for that Post Typ. Guests should have read permission. Any ideas what could cause the problem?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no

Is there a similar example that we can see?
no

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I would say that the Access rules are still one the cache. Can you purge any cache that you may have and check again?

If that does not help, can you allow me temporary access to your site to check this closely? Please provide more details about the relationship that the page has, or a URL where we can see the issue.
Your next reply will be private to let you share credentials safely. ** Make a database backup before sharing credentials. **

Many thanks Jamal, deleting the cache solved the problem 🙂

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.